Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sneak Peak! of my crazy class creations

I just wanted to do a quick post...seems I've been creating tonight ;} I worked on 2 cards that we will be making in my card classes. Not alot of stamping... I wanted to go pretty ;}


The photos aren't the best.. I didn't have time to set-up the lighting.


Let me know what you think...

I still have spots available...so contact me if you want to get together and create & craft ;}

Summer Catty Cards - Come create 4 cards (2 Birthday, 1 Friend & 1 Christmas Card) - Cost $15
Friday Sept 24th (6-9pm)
Sunday Sept 26th (4-7pm)

Holiday Hoopla - Come create 5 sparkly cards for the holiday season - $20
Friday Oct 22nd (6-9pm)
Sunday Oct 24th (4-7pm)

Open Night - Come use my stamps & ink and create your own cards/designs - $10 (please bring your own tape)
Friday Oct 29th (6-9pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment