Thursday, September 16, 2010

Simple but Chic!

So I was out last night meeting with other SU! demos doing a shoebox swap. The aim of the night is to make 10 demo cards so you can use them in your card-making classes. In return you have to create a demo card that can be put together within 5mins or less - duplicate 10 times and bring to the event for 10 demos to create your card. Anyway... this is my simple but chic card I made.

I love, love, love how simple it is to create this bunched ribbon look.... it's sooo easy... and you don't even need to use a needle & thread. Did I tell you I was terrible in home ec when I was at school. I barely sew a button on a shirt... I'd rather throw away the shirt and buy a new one ;P

This is another card I made the other night.... again.. simple...good for a beginner papercrafter.



Anyway...I've gotta hit the craft table... I finally published my lunch-time classes at work...so now I have to create more samples for my classes.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment