Thursday, August 26, 2010

Classes Coming Soon...sign up now!

So I've been busy at home & work these last 2 weeks.... I've been sooo tired to the point where I haven't even sat at my craft table :(. So... to force myself to get my 'mojo' and 'creativity' flowing I figured I would post dates of upcoming card classes I plan to prepare for in the next month or two!

Summer Catty Cards - Come create 4 cards (2 Birthday, 1 Friend & 1 Christmas Card) - Cost $15
Friday Sept 24th (6-9pm)
Sunday Sept 26th (4-7pm)

Holiday Hoopla - Come create 5 sparkly cards for the holiday season - $20
Friday Oct 22nd (6-9pm)
Sunday Oct 24th (4-7pm)

Open Night - Come use my stamps & ink and create your own cards/designs - $10 (please bring your own tape)
Friday Oct 29th (6-9pm)
Interested? email me and I'll reserve a spot for you at my table.

Here's a sneak peak of the new stamp sets I purchased from SU! when the new catty came out.... I'm still playing...





1 comment:

  1. I love the Santa! He is the sparkliest Santa I've ever seen.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete