Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Fav Swap card from this weekend!

So.. as mentioned in my other post I attended a SU! event last weekend...and I managed to partipate in 2 swaps... The first one was a card swap and the other a 12x12 scrapbook page swap. Below is my Fav Card swap of the day!! Made by my close friend/sister Jo-Ann... isn't it wonderful... she's such a gem!


Isn't it cute!!!! now I want this stamp set... dammit!!!


Here's a silly photo of Jo-Ann, Lisa & myself on the way home...slurping back on a nice big ice cream!!! Yummy!! I can honestly say the company was the best, we giggled alot!! and I think we will be 'roadtrip mates' for a longtime to come. When's the next trip?

Anyway.. gotta go... very tired... this single parent thing for the week whilst working fulltime is hard!!!! My hat off to you lovely ladies in the world who do this fulltime.

Cheers

2 comments: