Monday, June 28, 2010

I wish, I wish...

I wish.. I wish I had more time to craft these days.... I went back to work fulltime over 2 weeks ago (since my last post) and I have been sooo exhausted after work seems I'm trying to get myself, hubby & little Eryn off to daycare in the mornings..work, work...then pick up everyone... home for dinner.. babe goes to bed.. then phew! Tired!!! Plus last week I was prepping to attend a stamping retreat over at Kim's house. Wow!oh! Wow! I had a blast at the all day event....learning 24 new techniques.. maybe I'll try a few out with you. I decided to enter for 2 swaps.... a 12x12 page swap and a card swap. My 12x12 page was easy seems I made the 'Summer fun' page below.... everyone seemed really happy to receive it. I then joined a card swap...but silly me left the design and making till the last night....and guess what happened?? My heat emboss gun died on me :{ half way thru my cards... this was BAD!!! seems my entire card was mainly embossing. Argghhh!!! anyway... I'm a trooper.. I managed to prep everything...and during my lunch break I decided to borrow a gun and finish them off. Thankfully I had a little bunch of elves at the end helping me (Thanks Jo-Ann, Cate & Lisa)...Phew! again... done... and again... everyone seem to ohhh! over my design.. yeah!!!

I suppose this could be a wedding invite eh? very swish!!



Anyway.. just thought I'd show you some photos over the next day or so of the swaps and ideas I picked up at the event.

Hope all is well with you!!!



PS: The new SU! catty goes LIVE on Canada Day - July 1st... contact me if you want a catty. I will be hosting a card party in September.. so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment