Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love what you do...

Just a quick post to say "Love what you do" ;} I know I do. Last week was crazy hectic in prep for my 2 full stamp n stack classes. I created a ton of cards... the idea is supposed to be simple. Create 4 designs and duplicate 3 times... everyone takes home 12 cards. Well... you know me. I can't do simple...plus I tend to change it up a little so people don't get bored with the same colours etc. Anyway... long story short... alot of cropping, prepping & designing went on last week. I even ran out of square envelopes. The good news was it was a huge success... I'll post some of the photos in the next week or so... I just wanted you know I'm still here stamping...or in my case this weekend scrapbooking ;}

For now.. I'll show you the card I made for a close friends 40th birthday I attended last weekend... yes! I stamped 2 days.. and scrapbooked a whole day Saturday. What a great idea!!! I finally got organised to scrapbook my daughters album. For now.. here's the card I made for my friend Cindy....using I Heart Hearts clear stamp set!! I love it already!!!! Once you go clear you never go back ;)




BTW.. the colours are chocolate chip, tempting turquoise & melon mambo... the camera can be deceiving

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment