Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bored? Stressed? Come to my class!!

Bored? Stressed? Want to try something different? Wanna have some fun!! Come make some cards!!!

OK... So I'm energised!!!!!!! After yesterdays meet with Shelli I've been excited!!...So..I've decided to host some more classes BEFORE the end of the month... so that you can get some great deals .

So...I will be hosting a Stamp 'n' Stack at my house. What's a Stamp 'n' Stack I hear you ask? Well.... I will have 4 designs of cards varying from Mothers Day, Birthdays and Thank You's. You will make 3 copies of each design. I will try to keep the cards simple but sleek/modern. At the end of the class you will take away 12 cards!!! for you to use/send to your friends & family. What more can you ask for.... 12 cards for $25... that's $2 a card!! plus the fun is free!

Dates of my class
Thursday March 25th - 6pm - 10pm
Friday March 26th - 6pm - 10pm
Location: Kanata - My house!
Fee: $25 for the class... or min $65 order and the class is FREE!!!
Please bring your own adhesive & scissors...I can provide adhesive at a low cost.
I'll provide the rest like Tea, Coffee & snacks!
Max 6 people per night, min 2 people.

EMAIL ME - IF YOUR INTERESTED!

Here's another sneak peak at what you'll be making!


Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment