Thursday, March 4, 2010

Card Class Coming Soon!!!

So.. I went to a SU! event tonight and I managed to win a cool prize :) because my card was voted the best card out of the submissions. Yeah!!! Anyway... it gave me a good boost to my creative mojo!!! and I've decided that I'm going to host a Stamp & Stack this month.

What's a Stamp and Stack I hear you ask?? Well.... Join me to make 12 cards that will feature a mix 3 each of 4 different designs. I'll have a bunch of greetings out for you to use…so, you can decide what you need! Birthdays, Thank You's, Mother's Day or Showers!
When: Friday March 26th
Time: 6.30-9.30pm
Fee: $25 or FREE with a $65+ order made that night. Plus... because Salebrations is still on till the end of March you'll earn yourself free stamp sets or supplies!!! Contact me today for more details!

Here's a Sneak Peak of some of my ideas/designs!!



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment