Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year.. New Seasonal Catalog is Here!!


There is a brand new Seasonal Expressions that has gone live January 1st! It is full of wonderful spring and Valentine themed items sprinkled with beautiful everyday things. Included in the new catty is lots of stamp sets with matching die sets!!!!   So cute!!

You can check out this new catalog by going here => NEW SEASONAL CATALOG

Over the next few days I will be showing you some of my favourite stuff out of the new catty....   Firstly here is my favourite paper pack.   Below is the layouts made by the main CTMH office.  I will be posting my layouts I made with this paper shortly.  I just need to take photos in good daylight.


CHARLOTTE PAPER PACK -  X7205B




If you like anything you see... contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment