Sunday, January 31, 2016

I {heart} Charlotte - Double Layout #2

I was looking through my blog posts the other day and I realized I was missing one of my Charlotte double page layouts.  I had totally forgot to blog/post it.    
So lucky you....you get to see my layout finally 

Gold treasured puffies...xxx

I just love me some glitter!!!!!!!

Raising the header with foam tape or pop dots really makes the focus draw your eye in on the title.

This layout is ideal for putting three 4x6 photos 

and one 4x6 on this side of the layout...I even included a place to journal...

Stickers from the Charlotte Complements pack


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Charlotte Paper X7205B, Slate, Black Cardstock
Embellishments: Charlotte Complements X7205C, Gold Treasured Puffies Z3203, Gold glitter Paper Z3076
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment