Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Definitely Decorative - Love Nest

I decided a few weeks back that I was going to get my bedroom looking like the love-nest ;} it used to be. I always believe that your bedroom should be a haven.... but recently I haven't been feeling it. You see....last May I decided to re-paint the red on my one wall...(it wasn't red enough) and swap out a Queen bed for a King bed. I LOVE my bed!!!!!... and I love the new red... but I kept telling myself that I would only put pictures back on my wall once I put up my decor elements. Hmmm... well 8mths later I finally put up the decor elements. What took me so long??? well... I think I was over thinking it as usual... and wanted to wait until I had a bed frame/headboard before committing. Finally a few weeks back I knew I'd probably be giving a house tour...so I finally did it in a flash. I think it only took me 30mins in total. Not bad... Check out my finished product!




Contact me if you want to look over the Definitely Decorative catty or even book a party with me


No comments:

Post a Comment