Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow!

Hello again...

Just catching up on my blogging from the weekend... Wow! what a crazy weekend. I was up till the wee hours on Friday finishing off my 40 boxes for the Wow Swap on the Saturday. I finally made it to bed at 2.30am... thanks to my hubby, Shannon & Jen for their help!! I couldn't of done it without you :). Then I spent the whole day at the Stampin Girls convention in Ottawa getting overwhelmed by all the great demonstrations/techniques I wanna learn..so much to learn so little time to play. Hopefully I'll be able to play soon.. once I get up and running and then I'll be posting classes & workshops events. Mainly aimed at Christmas & Birthdays seems there my favourite holidays/events.

Anyway... attached is my final pics of the boxes... don't they look pretty?? wanna learn how to make one? Contact me for more info!!!



Boxed out!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment