Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Retired Lists are Here!!!

Sorry for the delay... SU! published these yesterday but only on the .net sites for demos. I haven't signed up for that service seems I was waiting to see my business grow first... so far my business is just ME :} and my mum and my mate Jen. So... here's the online links to the lists of Stampin Up! retired stamps & decor elements.

- CLICK HERE for the list in Alphabetical Order - Stamps
- CLICK HERE for the list in Page Order - Stamps
- CLICK HERE for the Decor Elements "Last Chance"

The accessories list is a little harder to send out seems it's updated on a daily basis - check out the updated list here (Stampin Pretty lady Mary Fish my fav) will be updating it.

BTW...Just so you know... the stamps are available to order till June 30th...but the accessories are only available while supplies last. I tried to order the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin this morning and it was sold out already :{

Contact me if you want to place an order or book a summer fun workshop!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment