Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful Cards


As part of the swap with the consultants we had to create 2 cards or 3D items using the matching stamp sets & thin cuts.   I choose to do 2 cards... a 6x6 shaker card and a standard card. 
 




I popped the fox from the card with a little foam tape to give it a nice dimension, plus I love the crisp look the thin lets give the fox....no fussy cutting for me!! Yeah!!!


Of course I used the shimmer pen to highlight the fox's hair line ;) It's not a Sue card otherwise....without a bit of bling/sparkle.


So here is the shaker card.... I created the shaker part using a 3x4 CTMH clear Memory protectors Flip Flap tucked in behind the solid Raspberry card stock.   

 Once again using the new 'Happy Birthday' thin let helped create the perfect window for the shaker card...I love that these are not joint together so you can move it anywhere on the card stock.



Finished it off with the slate polka dot ribbon <3 nbsp="" p="">


Thanks for looking...
Cheers Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment