Monday, January 19, 2015

Two Page Hopscotch Layout


One of newest items from CTMH is the Picture My Life simple scrapbooking cards.  I was sent some in my new consultant kit so I decided to try them out.  The great thing about them is it helps with sub-titles...and it gives you some page prompts/ideas...I'm awful at journaling...     


I also tried using ink on scrapbook paper..... I was quite nervous seems if you make a mistake you have to stamp again or find a way to 'hide' or as we scrappers call it... embellish it ;)


Here is the final layout with photos...







Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Colonial White CS, Flaxen CS, Hopscotch
Stamps:  Rain or Shine D1634
Inks:  Glacier, Smoothie, Lagoon, Slate, Twlight
Embellishment:  Stuck on You Puffies, Hopscotch Assortment Flair & Complements Stickers, Flaxen thick twine
Other:  3D foam tape

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment