Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy Weekend!!!

So this weekend was just crazy..!!!! I was triple booked on Saturday, then double booked Sunday. I suppose the saying that there is no rest for the 'wicked' means I must be wicked ;). Anyway... I sadly didn't attend a house-warming party of a friend of mine :{ seems we got in late from an afternoon wedding shower. The wedding shower was fun & I got to mingle with some friends I haven't seen in a long time so the banter was flowing nicely. Anyhow.. I used my card making skills to craft out this little number...it's surprising what I can do when I have a time constraint. I picked flowers/blossoms seems everyone has flowers at a wedding..right? Then I choose brown & pink seems I checked the couples web-site & noticed it was in those colours. I felt pretty proud with myself when we turned up for the BBQ & found brown & pink balloons everywhere ;}

What an Artistic eye eh?

Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Pretty in Pink
Extras: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2way glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Oval Scallop Punch, Small Oval Punch Chocolate Chip Ribbon.

In the midst of all that I have a swap deadline... I mentioned that on a previous post. Well.. I've been 'dilly-dallying' for the past week on the final design for my Bermuda Bay swap card. Last night I realised I was over-thinking things and decided to give up trying to make the card/design vertical. I think that was making me re-do the card 3 times. Anyway... here's a little tease.... I'll post more once I've popped them in the post to Alberta. 2 more days to get them in the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment