Monday, July 27, 2009

Loved this....just had to share..

I love this wedding idea......
I wish I'd done something like this....it's so me. We did something similar at our wedding....I remember when we were introduced as husband & wife and headed to the head table we walked to Darth Vader's Imperial March ;} my hubby is such a geek... But cute!!! Then I made the wedding party dance to the song..."Now that we found Love" by Heavy D & The Boyz..I wish we'd filmed that....the day just flew by.... Would you believe it... this December we have been married 4yrs... together 8!!! Crazy Love!

Anyway... just thought I'd share that random blog-fart! :}
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sue that is amazing! So different - what a way to remember your wedding day. I've saved that to my faves.

    ReplyDelete