Friday, May 22, 2009

Boxes, Boxes Boxes... I'm going Box Crazy :}

I finally got my SU delivery in late yesterday :} I've only unpacked it so far... I haven't managed to get my 40 boxes done for the swap yet. But it should be easy once I get going... besides... I like working to deadlines :} it keeps me on my toes. heheh. I know, I know.. I've been going a little box crazy lately.... but it's so much fun. Plus I'm tweaking an idea I had for my WoW Swap which is next weekend!!! ek!!

Anyway... Last week I posted the original 3x3 box I made which was cut & scored from instructions...after making this sample I realised I couldn't fit a cute bellyband around it seems my paper would need to be more than 12x12...ek! So back to the drawing board I went and changed a few dimensions so the box was a smidgen bit smaller :} And Voila!!!
Below is a 2.5 x 2.5. I'm still not happy with it. One thing I did learn is that you can't use the textured cardstock seems it's not sturdy enough for these kind of paper torture ;}



So this box below was made using the Big Shot Die Cut Box XL... I 'played' with it when i made a visit to my friend's Studio. Love it...!!!!! I think this template is the next on my wish list. It would be great for wedding favours, baby showers, etc. Cute huh?


And finally... I also played with the new matchbox Die cut for the Big Shot. I used the new Walk in the Park DSPaper...isn't it lovely. I'll have to buy some choccies to decorate and place inside to show off it's true beauty/potential.


Ok... that's it for now... gotta go get the babe!! and sort thru my new shipment... Christmas is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment