Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy EA / Teacher Appreciation Day!!










A few weeks back I created these cards once I heard that is was EA Day (Educator Assistant) day..I was planning on giving my son's teachers something small around Mother's Day seems I believe they are bringing up my son everyday just as like school mums :)

Not bad for a last minute card making frenzy...eh?
BTW...This stamp set is still available if you are interested in making these for the end of the school year in June.



Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper: Black Cardstock 1386, Cranberry Cardstock 1272
Stamp Set: D1612
Embellishments: Ruby Twine Z1861,  Silver glitter Paper Z1829, Black Embossing Powder
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots


Teacher Appreciation

Item Number: D1612
Have a great crafty afternoon....
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment