Monday, September 26, 2011

No mojo...

Sorry crafting peeps/followers... I've had no mojo the last little while... it's 100% explainable... my brain is fried and in need of quality sleep. Even as I type this I can hear my little guy (10wks old today) rousing from his sleep... So I'll make this quick!!!

I made a card a few weeks back that I CASED from Laurie?.. I tweaked it a little bit so it was more "me".. plus I didn't have the smaller scallop die for the Big Shot so I just 'winged it!' This card was made for my sister in law for her birthday on Sept 6th (labour day weekend here in Canada).


Enjoy! Oh! BTW...I should hopefully post again this week seems my hubby is outta town so the nights are little lonely and I can multi-task between the MAC and the my craft desk and the TV/PVR ;} without complaints that I'm hogging all the 'toys'.

Besides... how could I resist this little guy...


Cheers


PS: Classes coming soon... I have been working on some cards for Christmas... I can't wait to share the sneak peaks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment