Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Something new....

Sorry I've been missing in action for a while.... but with the tail end of the pregnancy near and a week in the hospital I can officially say i'm back ;} and I have a new addition to my world. Another guy who makes my heart melt....


This is my little guy Owen... only 6 days old in this photo... chilling beside the pool at his nanny's house while celebrating my 35th birthday. I don't think he will remember it... but I know I will. All I wanted for my birthday was my family around me... my wish came true!!! Big sister Eryn is loving her new brother...she's proud as punch in this photo.


So... I've been busy with my little munchkins these last 2 weeks... but hoping I can start crafting again soon especially since my carpel tunnel has now gone :)

Oh! but I do have a card I created a while back for a friend to post so I'll post that by the weekend. Anyway... gotta run and try and put in my pre-SU! Christmas order in so I have something to play with next week ;} it's going to be hard sticking to a budget.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue!!! How flippin adorable is he?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    He is adorable... and I never believed people... but the 2nd one is less stressful/easier. Not sure if it's because I'm more relaxed but I'm loving it!!!!!!...Hopefully now my carpal tunnel has died down I will be able to craft... there's soooo much I want to do.
    BTW...Your trip to Prague looked amazing!!! wish I can attend a SU! convention/event soon.

    ReplyDelete