Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ho-Hum!

I was planning to post/create something this week... but I've been feeling a little Ho-Hum for the last couple of days. I think it's related to the cold weather... the lack of social events and my long search for a job. On the job front I did get a 'bite' from the Government... but it was sadly snatched away this morning when I realised I needed to go for Second Language testing - I had to decline. Looks like I might have to go back to school to do a little French.. just enough to get past the exam. Urgh! I hate exams/tests.... they always make me feel like I'm not smart/good enough :{ I know, I know.. mind over matter.

Anyway.... I promise to post something by next Monday... seems I have been working on my daughters scrapbook album..I just haven't had time to take any photos. Crazy I know.!! I must be bummed out eh?.

Sorry to sound bummed!!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment