Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kim Werner Colour Inspiration #54

So... I finally was able to whip together this little design/card tonight..... seems I really wanted to enter another Kim Werner Colour challenge. I've had the intentions to do one... but just not the time. Between looking after the babe, housework ;{ and appts I've not been able to sit in my crafting spot.

Anyway... here's my entry... the colours are teal, sky blue, pumpkin, green galore & white.... the glitter on the circles is orange...even though it looks a little red from the lighting. I suppose I should of played around with it before I uploaded the photo... but I wanted to submit before the deadline. I was cutting it close to the wire. My inspiration was from the actual photo that was submitted. I love spots...so I tried to mimic the cool spots. I was debating between orange or dd glitter...seems I always need to add bling. Hmm... maybe dd would of been easier to see better.





I'll blog more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment