Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kim Werner Color Inspiration #50

Ok... So a friend of mine asked me when I was going to start posting my card creations... and I realised I'm a little bit shy ;} no really..I am. Plus I just felt so overwhelmed with all the info/designs/cards out there. Anyway... a lovely new friend I met recently.... recommended doing the challenges.. So this last weekend I decided to commit myself into doing one. This is Kim Werners challenge....and my first entry.



BTW... You may have noticed I only used a little glitter... it was my first time ;} Wait till you see what I'm working on next ;}



Stamp Set: SU! One of a Kind
Paper: DSP Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Craft White, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow
Supplies: Boho Blossoms Punch, On Board Batch of Blooms, Real Red 1/2 striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Glad you could join us for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! The sentiment on the side is a fun little change. =) BTW, your daughter is very cute. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first challenge card! I like your combo of stripes and dots.

    ReplyDelete